There are five types of variables in the Virtual User Software. These types of variables include:
1. Text variables: to work with text
2. Numeric variables: to work with numbers
3. Window & Control variables: that keep the information about the windows and other parts of the target software(s)
4. Special Folder variables: که به پوشههای خاص و شناخته شده اشاره دارند.
5. Web variables: that will be used to work with webpages.
6. System variables: specific system variables like time.
Variables can change depending on the different situations and rules, and you can use them to create macros that work in different circumstances.