Software Test Automation
If you are a project manager for software development or do programming by yourself, surely you have been involved with the boring and time-taking process of software testing (tasks such as typing different values in fields, checking options, pressing buttons, etc) to make sure the software works correctly at all conditions; in this case, the vUser could be much of help. You just have to record the preferred tests that you take while design and making the software, then whenever needed, the vUser could automatically and robotically excute your tasks.Please see the short video we have prepared.
Do not confuse the Virtual User software with Macro Recorder software!Do not confuse the virtual user software with other Macro recorders that just capture and repeat the Mouse or Keyboard actions. The virtual user software does not record Mouse movements, but records only Mouse clicks based on the windows and controls under the quest, and at run time, it waits so long until the target window appears on the screen and then It acts for clicks and never mistakes the detection of windows or buttons.
Many of the tasks, could be automated just by a simple recording and a few clicks
For example, consider while in the process of making a software (which make take a few months) in each stage of the test you have to type the username and password and hit Login into a box. Automation of such tasks using the vUser takes place in a few seconds; in a way that first you need to start the vUser recorder and put it on the recording mode and you yourself Login and then stop recording and save the recorded commands in form of a Macro file. Then, in the vUser Editor by a few simple clicks, add a Loop to the end of the recorded commands. Doing so, whenever you want to start programming, just run the saved Macro for one time and let the program to wait for the Login window appear, when the Login box appears, the required information will be entered automatically.
Screenshots of the Virtual User software environment
The Virtual User Software - vUser Editor
The main window of the vUser Editor that the list of commands in a Macro is shown
The Virtual User Software - vUser Editor
The Virtual User software Editor program while editing an action using a variable
The Virtual User Software - vUser Editor
the Virtual User software Editor program while editing an action and setting up the results
The Virtual User Software - vUser Recorder
The main window and window that appears after you click the recording button (the recording window)
The Virtual User Software - vUser Player
The main window and window that pops up after you click the Run Macro button (Run window)
Some features of Virtual User software for software test automation
- Detecting the target window, when it appears + Ability to wait infinitely for the target window to appear
- Detection of the change of the status of target controls and when ticked are activated or disabled and ... + Ability to wait for changing the status of controls
- The possibility of creating infinite loops for when the virtual user software needs to be always waiting and ready for the test
- Click on the windows and the correct buttons, even if their (X, Y) positions change at each test time.
- Type on the correct text-boxes (text fields), even if their (X, Y) positions change at each test time.
- Ability to receive values from excel for use as input of various test data
- Numeric variables + Possibility to increase, decrease, multiply, divide and check the equality of numbers, to create specific loops
- Contains text variables + Ability to search, replace, and check parity of texts, to create specific loops
- Very fast execution of commands, so that the eye can not see the execution process
- Keep the system (or laptop) turned on until the end of the tests that are time-consuming
- Smart and automatic recording of things done with the mouse and keyboard + Smart recognition of keyboard input language changes, keyboard shortcuts and specific keys
List all commands that the Virtual User software is able to execute
As you know, by using the vUser Editor from the Virtual User software package, various commands could be added to the list of commands. In the following, we have listed all the commands or actions available in the vUser Editor.
Actions list and a brief explanation about each one
- "The Mouse Command" action is used for executing mouse commands (commands such as click, double-click, right-click, etc.) on a specific window or control (executes mouse commands on a specific window or control).
- "The Mouse Event" action is used for executing mouse commands (click, double-click, right-click, etc.) on a (X, Y) position.
- "The Keyboard Command" action is used for executing keyboard commands (Pressing keys on the keyboard) on a specific window or control (executes keyboard commands on a specific window or control)
- "The Keyboard Event" action is used for executing the keyboard commands (pressing keys on a keyboard)
- "Block Mouse and Keyboard" action lock the users’ main mouse and keyboard (after activating this action, the mouse pointer will not move on the desktop and pressing keyboard keys will have no effect).
- Wait for "Window to Open" action is used when you need the vUser Player wait for a specific window to be opened (or appear). This action could also check whether a specific window is open (appeared).
- Wait for "Window to Close" action is used when you need the vUser Player wait for a specific window to be closed (or disappear). This action could also check whether a specific windows is closed (disappeared).
- Using the action Set Window to Stay on Top you could set a specific window in front of the other existing windows on the screen in a way that it never goes under any other windows and always stays on top.
- "Check Control Status" action can check the status of different controls (windows objects), such as: enabled or disabled controls, checked or unchecked controls; and it can also wait for a specific control status to be set.
- If you need to get a written text in a text control (edit box/input box) or title bar from a window and save it, you could use Get Text from Window/Control action.
- Set text into Window/Control is used when you need to change a text in a text control (edit box/input box) or enter a new text.
- "Find and Replace Text" action can look into a text variable and replace or compare a set of characters with another one.
- Using "Change Text" action you could change the text of a text variable.
- Using "Change Clipboard Text" action you could change the contents of the windows clipboard
- "Text to Number" action is used for extracting the existing numbers in a text variable and inserting numbers into a numberical variable.
- "Number to Text" action is used for inserting the numbers of a numerical variable into a text variable.
- "Check Number action" is used for comparing the number of a numerical variable with your intended number.
- "Increase Number" action is used for increasing an existing number in a numerical variable.
- "Decrease Number action" is used for decreasing an existing number in a numerical variable.
- "Open Program/File" action is used for opening a file or program. This action also is used for sending print command and other similar commands
- "Copy Files" action in used for copying files, folders and subfolders.
- "Detele Files" action is used for deleting files individually or collectively.
- "Create Shortcut" action is used for creating a shortcut from a file.
- Open/Create Excel File could open an Excel file (to find specific data) and or create an Excel file (to save specific data).
- Using Open/Create Sheet you could create or open a specific sheet in an Excel file.
- Using Get Cell Text you could get the from an Excel cell and save it into a text variable.
- Using Set Cell Text you could change the text of a specific cell or insert a new text in it.
- Using Go to Cell action you could refer to a specific cell in an Excel file.
- "Check Cell" action could check whether the referred Excel cell is the last cell containing a text.
- "Save/Close Excel File" action could save and close the opened or created Excel file.
- "Display Picture" action is used for viewing a .png image while playing the actions.
- "Hide Picture" action is used for closing the .png image which is being viewed.
- "Message Box" action is used for viewing a message (in Windows message box); The message could also be used to alert or display an error.
- "Question Box" action is used for viewing a Yes/No question and getting the answer from the user.
- "Input Box" action is used for getting a text from the user (while running a Macro). The received text from the user will be stored in a text variable.
- "Check Windows Version" action is used for checking the Windows version. If the version of Windows (or the conditions) you are checking matches the version in the destination system (and its conditions), the result of this action will be successful.
- "Jump" action is used for jumping from a line (action) to another line. The number of times an action jumps could be specified using a number or a text variable.
Trial version, purchase and support
In addition to supporting the programming team to fix programming errors;You can ask questions whenever you need it,We will provide you the necessary guidance.Support Page
برای درج نظر نیاز به ثبت نام نیست