Version 5.2.0 of the v-User Bot Maker Software has been released04 April 2018
A new version (version 5.2.0) for v-User Bot Maker Software has been released, which includes the following changes.
Improvement and Bug fixes
- Enahncing the design and performance of the Recoder window
- Fixing the error of saving the Macors that their rImages file were deleted
- Making the Persian and English versions of the Recorder application more compatible
- Fixing the problems with the performance of the Editor application while working on big Macros
- Increasing the speed of Unde and Redo in the Editor application
- Enhancing and increasing the speed of the user interface of the Editor application
- Fixing the issue with hiding the mouse cursor while running the macros with the Player application
- The ability to Recored and run mouse movements
If you have purchased v-User Bot Maker Software , you will have access to this update and all other updates through the user panel (Download Purchased Products section) or through the Bot's UI Program (that exists inside the package).