Version 6.1.0 of the v-User Bot Maker Software has been released01 February 2019
A new version (version 6.1.0) for v-User Bot Maker Software has been released, which includes the following changes.
Improvement and Bug fixes
- Enhancing the compatibility with less-known Virtual Servers
- Fixing the Jump action error in the Player application
- Fixing the problem with the part of the code that fixes the jump labels in the Editor application
- Fixing the error in saving some jumps in the Editor application
- Fixing the error of moving actions in the Editor application
- Adding the ability to send the actions to a specific line in the Editor application
- Adding the ability to continue the recording from the line that is selected in the Log of the Recorder application
If you have purchased v-User Bot Maker Software , you will have access to this update and all other updates through the user panel (Download Purchased Products section) or through the Bot's UI Program (that exists inside the package).