Version 9.6 of the Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package has been released09 May 2021
A new version (version 9.6) for Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package has been released, which includes the following changes.
Improvement and Bug fixes
- Fixing the problem of not recognizing Telegram numbers if the selected names are short in the bot for separating Telegram numbers from non-Telegram numbers.
- Fixing the problem of stopping the bot sending bulk messages to Usernames in certain conditions (internet or system speed fluctuations)
- Fixed the problem of Message Sender to Usernames Bot if the last saved message was sent from another account
- Adding a new version of sending bots to USERNAME with the following features
- Using image processing capabilities
- Reducing the steps required to control failed submissions
- Fast detection of false Usernames
- Detection of line spamming and transfer to the next line automatically
If you have purchased Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package , you will have access to this update and all other updates through the user panel (Download Purchased Products section) or through the Bot's UI Program (that exists inside the package).