Table of content
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that you continue to trust Us with Your personal information.
Commonly, we collect personal information only directly from you (contact data, payment, etc.). We will tell You what personal information is mandatory when placing an Order.
What information do we collect from you?
Your account and credit card information
As Our shopper, you provide Us with contact data, such as Your name, surname, email addresses, phone number; transaction details, such as information about the Products You buy, credit card number and other credit card details information. We will mention which information is mandatory for You to successfully place an Order.
Even if You are not a shopper, you may provide Us with contact data, for example when you set up an account in our website or when you enlist to our marketing communication thread.
Interactive parts information
We will interact with you online or when you interact with online targeted content (such as advertisements) that We or Our service providers provide to You via third party websites or applications.
Website visitors’ information and cookies
We may collect personal information about You via automated means (such as cookies) when You interact with our ads or visit Our Websites. In such a case, personal information We collect may include IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile device identifier, referring URLs.
In specific cases, personal information about You is collected by Us automatically.
You may also provide personal information about others (for example when You place an Order on other’s behalf).
If so, you are responsible for the entire data You provide to Us (and We assume that You are authorized to give such data). In case the personal information provided by You concerns other persons, it will be Your responsibility to obtain prior authorization.
We will collect Your personal information only with specific purpose in mind (processing an Order, sending You marketing communication etc.). This type of information is collectively/statistically collected without identifying the user individually.
The Purpose of Collecting Your Information
Our focus is to process Your personal information only for specific purposes that allow Us to service You in the best possible manner
- to process an Order from You, including processing Your online payment and notifying You of the Order status
- to invoice You for the Products ordered by You
- to deliver the Products ordered by You
- to support Our intent to maintain and improve the security of Your Order and transactions (e.g., by applying antifraud filters)
- to register Your purchase with the Merchant (for warranty, technical support, or other purposes)
- to provide You with shopper and technical support
- to inform You about Product upgrades; special offers; other products, services, and information (including from third parties); market research; or completing surveys or evaluations
- to support Our intent to show You the most relevant content and improve usability of the Website
- to provide You with access to restricted areas of the Website
- to comply with legal requirements
- to enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including the investigation of potential violations, or for any other lawful purposes.
In any case, We will not subject You to a decision based solely on automated processing that produces lgal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects You, unless you explicitly consented to the processing, the processing is necessary for entering into, or performance of a contract between You and Us, or when We are legally require/entitled to use Your personal data in this way, for example to prevent fraud.
If you do not provide a series of personal information such as name and email, etc., you may not be able to purchase from our site, register on it or access certain options on the website.
Who do we share your information with?
To process Your Order, we will share Your personal information with our partners. We may share your personal information with third parties for other purposes, but only in the following circumstances:
- Affiliates: we may provide your personal information to affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes.
- Merchants and their affiliates or partners: We are an ecommerce platform that enables You to access worldwide Products and as such We must share Your personal information for the purpose of You processing Your Order
- Service providers: We may engage service providers, consultants, external partners, agents, or contractors to provide services on its behalf, including administering our media and services available to you. These third parties may come to access or otherwise process Your personal information while providing these services. We require such third parties, to comply with all relevant data protection laws and security requirements in relation to Your personal information, by way of a written agreement.
- Public Authorities: We may disclose Your personal information if it is required to do so by law or if, in Ours good faith judgment, such legal disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes or respond to any claims.
Some of Our services are provided through sites that bear Our partners' or suppliers' names and trademarks and are not in Our control, and this Website may contain links or other devices that take You to other websites that are also not in Our control. Certain of those other websites may provide products or services to You directly or on Our behalf.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information, rectify it, restrict, or object to its processing, or request its deletion.
- to receive the personal information, you provided to Us or to transmit it to another company.
- to withdraw any consent provided
- where applicable, to lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority.
If You choose at the Website to receive communications regarding product information, special offers, or any other marketing or other information, we may add Your Personal Information to Our email database and use (or direct Our designees to use) Your Personal Information for providing such communications to You. If You provide Us with inconsistent privacy preferences at the Website (for example, by indicating on one occasion that We may provide You with marketing offers and on another occasion that We may not), We will endeavor to update Your privacy preferences in our records with Your latest preference in a timely manner.
Creating Security in Maintaining Your Personal Information
We have put in place adequate safeguards to keep your personal information secure and have also implemented certain time periods to ensure that your information is not kept for longer than necessary for the stated purpose.
We installed adequate safeguards to secure Your personal information and We also implemented specific time periods so that to ensure that Your data is not retained longer than necessary for the stated purpose.Data security. We have implemented industry-standard measures to protect the security of the Personal Information We collect via the Website. For example, we use (SSL - Secure Socket Layers), a firewall (on Cloudflare services) to protect certain of Your Personal Information, and We are PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certified. No one can guarantee, and We do not guarantee, that Your Personal Information is always completely secure, however We ensure You that the security of Your personal information is Our primary concern. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Personal Information to protect it against unauthorized access or use.
Retention of Your Information
We will only retain Your personal information for as long as You continue to use the Website or Products, and thereafter as permitted or required by applicable law, also considering our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with legal requirements under applicable laws.
This means that we may retain Your personal information for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us (as required by fiscal law, otherwise no longer than what is necessary to protect our legitimate interests, to defend against a claim or what is necessary pursuant to regulatory provisions).
When the personal information that We collect is no longer required in this way, we make it anonymous or delete it in a secure manner.
How can you contact us?
If you have any request or complaint about us not protecting your privacy, please send your complaint with sufficient details to our email address. We will quickly review your complaint.
Please keep in mind that it may take a few days for us to process your request due to technical reasons.