Version 3.0 of the SEO Booster Bot Package has been released24 August 2020
A new version (version 3.0) for SEO Booster Bot Package has been released, which includes the following changes.
- The possibility of simulating mobile visits
- The possibility of simulating visits with different operating systems, including Windows, Macintosh, Android, and Linux
- The possibility of simulating visits with different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Ability to change the resolution at the time of the visit
- Using User Agent replacement technology
- Ability to navigate up to three layers of your site with the ability to click on buttons or elements of your site page
- Ability to set the time to stay on each page while browsing the site pages Through the latest technologies, the bot will lead to a definitive improvement of the site's SEO and reduce the bounce rate, and all the activities it performs can be seen in Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Console. Also, the ability to run without interfering with the system mouse and run several bots simultaneously has been added to the new package.
If you have purchased SEO Booster Bot Package , you will have access to this update and all other updates through the user panel (Download Purchased Products section) or through the Bot's UI Program (that exists inside the package).