Version 4.5.1 of the v-User Bot Maker Software has been released10 March 2016
A new version (version 4.5.1) for v-User Bot Maker Software has been released, which includes the following changes.
Improvement and Bug fixes
- Fixing the issue with showing the variable icons after inserting new Window/Control variables in the Editor application
- Fixing the issue with showing the InputBox action in the Editor application
- Fixing the issue with deleting text variables
- Reducing the sixe of the rImages file in the Recorder application
- Bug Fixes and a lot of other improvements
- Adding Excel actions
- Adding the Change Text Action
- Adding the Clipboard variable
- Adding the ability to use different variables in action parameters
- Adding the ability to insert Unicode characters in keyboard actions
- Adding the Visible and Invisible properties to the Check Control Status actions to check the visibility of actions
If you have purchased v-User Bot Maker Software , you will have access to this update and all other updates through the user panel (Download Purchased Products section) or through the Bot's UI Program (that exists inside the package).