Version 8.0.0 of the v-User Bot Maker Software has been released24 November 2019
A new version (version 8.0.0) for v-User Bot Maker Software has been released, which includes the following changes.
Improvement and Bug fixes
- Adding 8 new actions related to Files & folders
- Adding the ability to read the values of a range of Excel cells
- Adding the ability to keep the Player application on top of other windows
- Adding some system variables (like date, time, ...)
- Fixing some minor issues related to deleting and renaming variables in the Editor application
- Enhancing the process of finding the last used cell in excel
- Fixing the issue with closing programs/files with long paths
- Improving the Recorder application in recording the details of the controls and sub-controls
- Associating the serial number with the version of the application
- Improving the reports of the Player application
- Fixing the issue with setting the result of the actions in the Editor application
- Fixing the "Invalid bitmap header" error in the Editor application
If you have purchased v-User Bot Maker Software , you will have access to this update and all other updates through the user panel (Download Purchased Products section) or through the Bot's UI Program (that exists inside the package).