Version 184.108.40.206 of the v-User Bot Maker Software has been released30 January 2020
A new version (version 220.127.116.11) for v-User Bot Maker Software has been released, which includes the following changes.
Improvement and Bug fixes
- Fixing the issues with proxy server's username/passwords
- Fixing the Mouse Command action issue with direct execution on windows
- Fixing the issue with using " and \ characters in Set Text into Web-Input_fields actions Ans some other minor improvements.
- Adding the ability to open different browsers like Tor which are based on Gecko or Chromium drivers
- Adding the ability to manage proxy servers in Firefox browsers
- Adding the ability to install Firefox Plugins
- Adding the ability to specify a folder for the driver files
- Adding the ability to specify the main file of the browser
- Adding the ability to check all Offscreen windows controls
- Accepting * wildcard character for the name of the processes
If you have purchased v-User Bot Maker Software , you will have access to this update and all other updates through the user panel (Download Purchased Products section) or through the Bot's UI Program (that exists inside the package).