Version 22.214.171.124 of the v-User Bot Maker Software has been released01 February 2022
A new version (version 126.96.36.199) for v-User Bot Maker Software has been released, which includes the following changes.
Improvement and Bug fixes
- The Proxy, Agent, and Resolution extraction for the Chrome browser has been improved
- The duplicate output bug of the Get Data from Web-elements action (for the InnerHTML and Element itself option), and...
- Other improvements and bug fixes
- Added the Control, Alt, and Shift keys to the Set Text into Web-Input-Fields action
- Added the Compress Html command to the Change Text action
If you have purchased v-User Bot Maker Software , you will have access to this update and all other updates through the user panel (Download Purchased Products section) or through the Bot's UI Program (that exists inside the package).