Backup Telegram Information
Table of content
Having a backup of all your information, including photos, videos, chats, channels, groups, etc. is one of the most important and useful features of Telegram. Of course, information cannot be deleted from Telegram, unless you delete the wrong information yourself, or someone else deletes your information by logging in to your phone.
In general, the information in your Telegram account is lost in only two cases and can not be returned:
1. If your Telegram is blocked (it happens rarely).
2. Delete your Telegram account yourself permanently
In any case, having a backup of your Telegram information is a futuristic job that brings no harm. One day, for any reason that is not predictable right now, you may suddenly lose all your Telegram information, so if you have important information on Telegram, you had better save a copy of your information somewhere and keep it for the day.
Using Telegram Sender bot you can send mass messages to mutual and anonymous contacts. You can
also extract and save the ID and number of your customers or potential contacts from Telegram.
For more information, refer to Telegram Advertising bot.
Backup and Save Telegram Information
As we said, if you delete your Telegram account, all your information will also be deleted and lost. But is there a way to save this information?
Yes, Telegram provides such an opportunity for its users. With this feature, you can extract all the information you need and always have it. Note that this information will be available to you only for reading, which means that you can not restore the information to the Telegram application after deleting your account.
At the end of this method, you will have a folder containing the information in your Telegram and you can easily view and use all the data if necessary.
Very important point
You can extract your Telegram data only on Telegram Desktop. To download Telegram Desktop, visit telegram.org. Install it on your system or laptop and activate your account on it. (This is very easy, just like the first activation on the phone that asks for your phone number and activation code.)
How to Back up Telegram Chats
In the following, we have explained how to back up Telegram chats. For this purpose, it is enough to follow the following steps:
If you select the HTML, a folder will eventually appear in the path you specified that contains an HTML file called export_results.html.
In this file, you can view your account as a web page and click on the elements and see the contents of each option. Just open the file in the browser.
The Sections You Can Backup
Instead of backing up all the information that is available in your Telegram account, you may want to back up only some parts of it. By checking any of the following sections, you can back up only that section:
- Account Information: Includes your account information, such as your account name, profile picture, contact number and other profile information.
- Contacts List: You can back up your Telegram contacts list, if you select this option.
- Bot Chats: By checking this section, the messages you sent to Telegram bots will be saved.
- Private Groups: Selecting this option, you will back up the chat archives of the private groups you are a member of.
- Only my Messages: This option only saves your messages and not the messages of other users. This section also has the Private Groups subgroup, which means your messages in the private groups you are a member of will be saved.
- Private Channels: Selecting this option will back up your private channel messages.
- Public Groups: By selecting it, you can back up all messages of public groups.
- Public Channels: By checking it, all public channel messages are backed up.
- Photos: As its name suggests, by selecting this option, you will make a backup of all photos that you have sent and received on Telegram.
- Video Files: By checking this section, you will back up all the videos that you have received and sent.
- Voice Messages: Selecting this option will save all your voice messages.
- Round Video Messages: This section backs up all the round video messages you have received and sent on Telegram.
- Stickers: Selecting this option will back up all your incoming and outgoing stickers
- Animated GIFs: Selecting this option will back up all animated images or GIFs.
- Files: This option helps you save all your incoming and outgoing files. Below this is a slider where you can even specify the size of the files you want to save, for example, if the slider is set to 10MB, it will save all files that are less than 10MB. So consider that in such cases files larger than 10MB will not be saved.
- Active Sessions: This section is for the systems on which your Telegram is active and you can save the information on these systems.
- Miscellaneous Data option: If you check this section, Telegram will put all the information that was not in the previous sections in the final backup for you.