Telegram Live Location
Table of content
Using Telegram Live Location can be useful in certain situations. For example, if you want someone else to be informed of your location in real-time, to increase your security, you can use the Live Location feature on Telegram. With this option, you can share your current location with friends and family in real-time so they can see where you are at any moment; of course, they can also send you their Live Location on Telegram. In this article, you will learn how to use the Live Location feature on Telegram. Stay tuned.
How to Use Live Location Feature on Telegram
If you want to use Telegram Live Location, don't forget to enable your phone's location first. Then, to use the Telegram Live Location feature, follow these steps:
Step 1 Open the chat page with the person you want to share your location with.
Step 2 Click on the pin icon next to the message bar.
Step 3 Then, select the "Location" option from the menu that appears.
Step 4 Next, select the "Share my live location for" option from the menu that appears.
On this page, you must select how long you want your Live Location to be available to the person you want to share it with. Choose between the 15-minute, 1-hour, and 8-hour options.
After that, your Live Location will be sent to your target audience (just like the image below).
Essential points about Telegram's Live Location
- When sharing sensitive information like your location, prioritize the security and privacy of your data. Avoid sharing your location with strangers or in unknown groups.
- The Live Location feature is not enabled by default; you must activate it manually.
- After sharing your location, you can deactivate the Live Location whenever possible.
- If you don't manually turn off the Live Location feature, it will deactivate after a specified time.
- It will end after the specified time if you don't manually turn off sharing your live location.
- When sharing your location in a Telegram group, all members can view your location, and there is no option to restrict access to it.
you have learned how to share your location in real-time using the Live Location feature on Telegram. We hope that you will find this article helpful. We are looking forward to your comments, suggestions, and questions in the comment section.