Twitter Hashtag Liker & Replier
Table of content
The Twitter Hashtag Liker & Replier bot, existing in the vUser
Twitter Follower Booster Bot
is a robotic software program that searches your intended hashtags and likes and
replies the tweets that have been published with that hashtag.
In this tweet, we are going to explain the use of the “Hashtag Liker & Replier” bot and how it works. Stay with us…
Usage of the Twitter Hashtag Liker & Replier Bot
Hashtag is a means of classifying the content published on social media into different categories, making it
easier to access for those who are interested in the topic. Many users search hashtags in
Twitter to see the tweets related to a particular topic.
You may conclude that by liking and replying on the tweets under a hashtag that is related to your niche, you can boost your account because
- You increase your interaction with the accounts that have similar content to your account.
- You expose your account to the users who are interested in your content or need the products and services you offer.
From among the people who get a chance to find out about your account this way, some are likely to follow your account.
Before bulk liking and replying, note that Twitter imposes a number of restrictions on like and reply activities, surpassing which will get your account into trouble of being restricted or action blocked.
To like and reply hashtags in bulk, you need to search for your target hashtags in the Twitter Search and
then like the tweets related to that hashtag or leave a reply for each while observing the Twitter
at the same time. But is it easily possible to manually do this effectively and efficiently?
Whatever your Twitter niche is, many hashtags are used by users for it so it seems almost impossible if you want to manually like and reply on all the tweets with these hashtags and at the same time, beware not to exceed the Twitter restrictions. Here is where you need a tool, such as Twitter Hashtag Liker & Replier Bot, that can automate this process.
How to Run and Use the Bot
Configuring and running the " Hashtag Liker & Replier Bot " is completely similar to what is described in the tutorial videos of this package; Meaning that, you must first apply the settings of the bot as you want and then run the bot.
Tips on using the bot
- Twitter has limited the number of pages that every user can like or comment on per hour, so you need to consider this limit in commenting and liking tweets and do not exceed this amount; for more information about this limitation refer to the article “Daily and Hourly Limitations of Twitter” which is available in this package.
- we recommend that you fill in all the fields related to replies (from reply No. 1 to reply No. 30) in the bot settings excel file because the bot will choose one of these replies randomly.
- We have provided a black list for this bot so that it wouldn’t submit a reply for a post twice; in fact, links to the posts that a reply has been submitted for them are available in the Excel file “Black List Posts” which exists in the folder “Reports” and will always remain there. (If you do not remove that file)
Screenshotsof Twitter Hashtag Liker & Replier
How the Bot Works
How to configure and work with this bot is provided in tutorial PDF and video files, which come with it.
Therefore, we are not going to explain these issues here.
To launch this bot, you just need to open the Twitter Follower Booster UI program and choose the Twitter Hashtag Liker & Replier Bot. Then, you specify your target hashtag, the total number of people that you want the bot to like and your desired replies to be inserted by the bot. Finally, you run the bot.
You can specify the number of tweets that should be liked, the number of replies that you want to insert below the tweets, and whether you want the bot to follow the accounts of the tweet or not.
After initial setup and execution, the bot searches for the hashtag you want (which you have specified before)
and opens the first tweet that appears on the Twitter search account with this hashtag and likes it,
inserts your desired reply below it and also follows the account of that tweet. Then the bot goes to
the next tweet and does the same for it. The bot will continue this process as many
times as you have specified in the bot settings.
To know how the Twitter Hashtag Liker & Replier Bot works, watch the video below.
How to Get the Twitter Hashtag Liker & Replier Bot
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, the Twitter Hashtag Liker & Replier bot is a part of the Twitter Follower Booster Bot Package, which is a product of the vUser website, and to get the bot you need to purchase the whole package for 47.2 €.
The Twitter Hashtag Liker & Replier bot is just a small part of the Twitter Follower Booster Bot Package and it includes some other useful bots with magnificent features to help you boost the followers of your account by many more automated targeted activities.