Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier
Table of content
The Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier bot, existing in the vUser
Twitter Follower Booster Bot
is a robotic software product that likes and replies below the tweets that appear in the Twitter feed (timeline).
In this post, we are going to explain the use of the Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier bot and how it works.
What is the use of the Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier Bot
To like and comment the tweets in your Twitter timeline, is one way to interact with the people you follow.
The likes and replies you leave for others entice people to
check on your tweets and do the same for you, or even follow you back.
Also, if you engage in automated activities to promote your business and advertise by interactive activities in Twitter, you had better also implement some natural, non-advertising actions among the promotional activities you perform in Twitter.
For this, there are automated tools, such as the vUser Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier Bot that we have introduced in the first paragraph of this post, to like and reply the tweets in your Twitter timeline.
Screenshotsof Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier
Configuring and running the timeline Liker and Replier Bot is completely similar to what is described in the tutorial videos of this package; Meaning that, you must first apply the settings of the bot as you want and then run the bot.
Tips to use the Bot
- Twitter has limited the number of pages that every user can like or comment on per hour, so you need to consider this limit in commenting and liking tweets and do not exceed this amount; for more information about this limitation refer to the article “Daily and Hourly Limitations of Twitter” which is available in this package.
- Using this bot can increase the human-like score of your account, and on the other hand, introduce you as an active user to your followers; This increases the conversion rate of followers to become followers (increasing the chance of getting a follow back).
- In case you want to use this bot only for liking and you don't want the bot to insert comments, you just need to insert a large number (e.g. 999) in the field related to the question “Number of Likes per comment” in the Excel file of the bot settings. By doing so, the bot will no longer submit any replies.
- If you want to use this bot to submit only replies, we recommend that you fill in all the fields related to replies (from reply No. 1 to reply No. 30) in the bot settings excel file because the bot will choose one of these replies randomly.
- We recommend that you use this bot to like posts because it is likely that the default comments you set for the bot are sometimes not related to the timeline posts. To reply professionally, it is better to use a "Like and Reply Hashtag", because the posts in a hashtag follow up on a specific topic and the possibility of the post being unrelated is way less than the timeline; As a result, your comments would be much more related to them.
How the Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier Bot Works
How to configure and work with this bot is provided in tutorial PDF and video files, which come with it.
Therefore, we are not going to explain these issues here.
To launch this bot, you just need to open the Twitter Follower Booster UI program and choose the Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier Bot. Then, you do the required settings by specifying the number of likes, the number of replies and the text of the replies you want the bot to insert.
Finally, you run the bot.
The Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier opens the browser of your system and goes to the Twitter website. Then, the bot logs into your Twitter account and randomly likes the tweets that appear in the home (timeline or feed). The Twitter Timeline Liker and Replier Bot likes as many tweets as you have specified in the settings.
It also inserts the reply texts (that you have inserted in the bot settings) in the reply section of as many tweets as you have set the bot for.
This way, the bot randomly likes and replies the tweets in your Twitter timeline.
To see how the Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier Bot works, there is this video below.
How to Get the Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier Bot
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, the Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier bot is a part of the
Twitter Follower Booster Bot Package, which is a product of the vUser website, and to get the bot you
need to purchase the whole package for 59 €.
The Twitter Timeline Liker & Replier bot is just a small part of the Twitter Follower Booster Bot Package and it includes some other useful bots with magnificent features to help you boost the followers of your page by many more automated targeted activities.