Version 8.0 of the Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package has been released11 June 2020
A new version (version 8.0) for Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package has been released, which includes the following changes.
Improvement and Bug fixes
- Fixing the problem of not recognizing Telegram numbers if the selected names are short in the bot for separating Telegram numbers from non-Telegram numbers.
- Fixing the problem of stopping the bot sending bulk messages to Usernames in certain conditions (internet or system speed fluctuations)
- Fixed the problem of Message Forwarder to Usernames Bot if the last saved message was sent from another account.
- Added the possibility of uploading the last message saved in the Message Sender into the Groups Bot
- Added line checking bot to check reported lines
If you have purchased Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package , you will have access to this update and all other updates through the user panel (Download Purchased Products section) or through the Bot's UI Program (that exists inside the package).