Version 8.2 of the Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package has been released12 July 2020
A new version (version 8.2) for Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package has been released, which includes the following changes.
Improvement and Bug fixes
- Fixed the problem of not changing lines in Message Sender to Unsaved Contacts Bot, if starting from middle lines.
- Not considering deleted accounts in the condition of stopping Group Members Extractor Bot
- Coordinating robots with various country codes
- Add a pause feature in the "bot sending mass messages to groups"
- Added possibility to continue instead of starting from the beginning; In bots for sending messages to Usernames , sending messages to Usernames with forwarding, and second versions of sending messages to unknown numbers.
If you have purchased Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package , you will have access to this update and all other updates through the user panel (Download Purchased Products section) or through the Bot's UI Program (that exists inside the package).