How to Post a Story on Telegram
Table of content
Telegram Story is a new feature on this platform that allows you to share images, videos, or text with others for 24 hours (one day). Since some users may have problems using this feature, we will show you step-by-step instructions on how to post a story on Telegram in this article.
This feature is currently only available for premium accounts, and Iranian users cannot access it. However, it is not surprising that all users will soon be able to share stories on Telegram.
Step-by-step guide on how to post a story on Telegram on how to post a story on Telegram
To share a story on Telegram, follow these steps.
- Open Telegram.
- Open the main Telegram screen (where the list of chats and groups is).
- Click on the New Story button at the top of the screen.
- Select a photo or video from your gallery (or take one now).
- Click on the Next button.
- At this stage, you can choose who can see your story (if you don't want to create any restrictions in this regard, you don't need to do anything).
- Click on the Post Story button.
After completing the above steps, your story will be shared on Telegram with other users.
How to restrict who can see your story on Telegram
You can specify which group of contacts (or even just one specific person) can see your story by making some settings. You can choose your contact list when sharing a story based on what we explain below.
- گزینه Everyone: All your contacts can see your story.
- Everyone: Only contacts who have your number saved in their phone can see your story.
- My Contacts: Your story will only be visible to people you have previously added to your Telegram close friends list.
- Close Friends: You manually select who can see your story.
Telegram Stories are unavailable for some users
As of the writing of this article, the Telegram Stories feature is unavailable for users in some countries, and only those with a premium account can use it.
Another quick and affordable way to use Telegram Stories in these countries is to buy a Telegram virtual number. A virtual number is the number of a foreign SIM card that you can use to create a Telegram account and access all of Telegram's new features
Posting a story on Telegram is not that difficult and similar to what you do on other platforms like Instagram and WhatsApp.
If you have any questions about this tutorial, please leave a comment below.