The Best Methods of Advertising & Marketing on Twitter 2022
Table of content
In this article, we are not going to discuss the usual methods of advertising and attracting followers on Twitter that everyone knows, but we are going to introduce you to a number of special methods that have hardly been mentioned anywhere. Stay with us...
General Methods of Advertising and Marketing on Twitter
The methods we have chosen to introduce to you in this article are divided into 4 general categories:
- Using interactive techniques to attract followers
- Advertising by sending bulk DMs in Twitter
- Using Twitter ad services
- Using Twitter trending hashtags
In the following, we will introduce different methods that are included in each of these categories.
Using Interactive Techniques to Attract Followers
If your Twitter account does not have many followers, the only way to attract more audience and grow your
page is to Apply interactive techniques; This means interacting with different people in Twitter, for example,
following them, leaving likes or replies on their tweets, retweeting or quoting them, you can even
Like or reply tweets under a particular hashtag This way, you will evoke
people's curiosity to your account and draw their attention to your page.
In return, these people visit your account to satisfy their curiosity and they may do the same for you and Many of these people also become interested in your content and follow you.
However, in order to get the best results from these interactive techniques, you need to consider two points:
- To get a higher percentage of followers from among the people you interact with, you had better target people who are interested in your niche, such as the audiences to your competitors’ accounts (including their followers, repliers and likers) because they are interested in the content you create in Twitter. Therefore, and there is a better chance that they will follow you back if they find out you exist!
- To attract more followers to your page through interactive techniques, you have to do it continuously and on a large scale. That is only when these interactive activities will significantly increase the number of your followers on Twitter.
Is it easy to implement interactive techniques on a large scale?
Before engaging in bulk interactive activities, note that
Twitter imposes some restrictions to keep its users from free promotional activities in this platform
, because Twitter is determined to make people, who are willing to promote their business in twitter,
pay for the ads.. As a result, you are not allowed to interact with other users
on a large scale freely and unlimitedly.
Do not forget that ignoring Twitter rules can cause problems for your page such as being action blocked, or banned.
The most important limitations in this regard:
- If you have a newly established account (with low amount of activity and interaction), you are allowed to follow or unfollow a maximum of 5 accounts per hour and 20 per day. For older and more active accounts, this figure reaches 20 accounts per hour and 150 per day.
- You are allowed to like a maximum of 50 tweets per hour and you should not like more than 200 tweets in the whole day.
- Twitter does not allow you to leave more than 20 replies per hour and 80 replies in a day.
Given these limitations, do you think it is easy to implement interactive techniques manually? We will answer this question below.
Is it possible to adopt interactive Instagram techniques without using automated tools?
To attract followers through interactive techniques, you need to find accounts that create content close or
related to your field of work and interact with their followers, repliers, and likers of these pages
(by following, replying, or liking their tweets). At the same time, beware of Twitter restrictions so
that you do not exceed the limits imposed on follow, reply and like activities in Twitter.
Obviously, if you want to go through this process manually, it will be almost impossible. This is when you feel the need for an automated tool to automate the whole process.
What is a suitable tool for automating interactive techniques in Twitter?
There are software programs or bots that can automatically perform interactive activities in Twitter,
without your intervention, while simultaneously observing the restrictions. Such software programs
automatically follow your target accounts, like their posts or leave replies to attract their attention
to your Twitter account and cause these contacts to visit your page and to follow you of their own free will.
Automatically unfollowing some of the pages that have been followed before is another feature that these
software programs offer to prevent your page from getting crowded.
When choosing the right tool to automate interactive techniques on Twitter, remember that:
- The tool must comply with Twitter hourly restrictions to keep your account from being action blocked or banned.
- The tool must simulate the exact human behavior to avoid being identified and stopped as a bot by Twitter.
We are going to introduce you to one of the best tools for attracting followers through interactive techniques, which in addition to the above two features, has many more attractive features.
Introducing the vUser Twitter Follower Booster Bot Package
One of the best software programs available for marketing on Twitter is the
vUser Twitter Follower Booster Bot Package
", which includes various bots with marvelous features.
This bot will be installed on your Windows system and has all the features that we have listed for a suitable marketing tool on Twitter; This means that it can follow the followers, repliers and likers of your competitor accounts, like or reply to their tweets .
This bot can also interact with other accounts that have tweeted with a particular hashtag; This means that it can search for your desired hashtags, like and leave replies for the related tweets.
To acquire further information about it, you can visit this page , and to provide this bot, you can get it from here.
Advertising by Sending Bulk DMs on Twitter
To introduce your business to a larger group of people, sending DMs in Twitter is another practice you can consider. Since DMs are sent directly to each person, you are sure that they will be read by the recipients. However, Twitter also restricts sending DMs. In fact, each account, depending on its amount of interaction and activity on Instagram, can send 100 to 1000 DMs a day .
If you want to get people to your page using direct messaging, you need to extract the username of your target audience (your competitors’ followers, likers and commenters) and send your advertising message to them while observing the daily restrictions.
To be continued….