Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot
Table of content
The Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot, existing in the vUser Telegram Bulk Sender bot package, is a robotic software product that can extract the available information (such as name, bio, username, mobile number) of members from the Telegram channel you have access to as the channel admin.
In this post, we are going to explain what the Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot is used for and how it works.
What is the use of the Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot?
If you have a Telegram channel, you might need to provide a database of your channel members. For example, you may want to send them direct messages in Telegram letting them know of an event or special offer, introducing your new products and services, etc.
To manually get the members’ username from a Telegram channel, you just open the channel and click on its name on top to see the channel profile, click on the Members section to make all the members appear listed. By opening the profile of each member, you will have access to the information (Telegram username, mobile number, bio, name) they have put in public.
Extracting the members’ information of a channel, if done manually, can be a really hard and time-consuming task, and you will need an automated tool, such as the Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot, to do the process automatically and provide you with a list of as many channel members as Telegram showed. In the next section, we will explain how the Telegram channel Member Extractor Bot works.
Screenshotsof Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot
Important tipshow to Run the Bot
Channel Members Extractor Bot" is similar to what is described in the tutorial video in this package; That means, first you need to manage the things you want and then run it.
Tips on Using the Bot
- To run this bot properly, your chats on Telegram should not have folders, which means that your Telegram chats should not be categorized into different folders. We have provided the needed information in the video tutorials to learn how to delete the category folders.
- If you use the vUser Bots user interface software to run the bots, opening the “Members Info” Excel file at the same time the bot is working will not cause any problems, but note that in this case, you will not see the extracted data in the Excel file instantly, and you can see only the information that was saved in it before you open the Excel, but note that if you use the bots folder (and not the UI) and open the mentioned Excel file in the middle of the bot’s operation (when it is running), the bot will encounter problems and stop working; Therefore, if you want to view the report of the extracted data while the bot is working, it is better to temporarily stop the bot by pressing the F2 key on the keyboard or by pressing the Pause button on the vUser player program, and then check the output Excel file.
- Telegram only shows 200 channel members (to the channel creator or admin); Therefore, you can extract the members’ usernames from a Telegram channel only if you are the admin or creator of that channel. In order to be able to extract the information of more than 200 members of the channel, we have designed this bot that can bypass the restrictions and provide you with the information of more than 200 members. When running this bot, you can specify a letter so that the bot (up to 200 people) will search and find members whose names start with that letter and show you. By searching for different letters among the channel members, Telegram will show you, different members, each time that the bot can extract their information.
How the Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot Works
How to configure and work with this bot is provided in tutorial PDF and video files, which come with the bot. Therefore, here in this section, we are not going to explain how to run the bot step by step and in detail.
To put this bot to work, you need to open Telegram on your desktop and enter the channel from which you want to extract the members information. Click on the Members option so that the channel members appear on the right. Note that you are able to use this bot only if you are the admin of the target channel, because that is the only case you find access to the channel members.
Then, to launch this bot, you just need to open the vUser Telegram Bulk Sender UI program and choose the Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot. Interestingly enough, the bot does not need any special configurations. To use this bot, all you need to do is to open the Target Telegram channel, make its Members section appear, and then run the bot.
Then, you will no longer need to do anything else and as soon as you run the bot, everything is done automatically by the bot.
Now you observe that the Bot starts from the first person on the top of the right column of Members and saves the registered information of each person’s Telegram profile (including name and username) in the “Members’ Info” file, which is available in the bot contents.
And finally, after the bot repeats these steps for as many members as Telegram lists, you will have access to the extracted usernames in the Members’ Information Excel file.
You see that the data related to each member is recorded in a separate row of the “Members’ Info” file, which is available in the bot contents.
To protect their privacy, Telegram users would usually hide their mobile number but most users usually choose a username and make it public. Having someone’s username, you can contact them in Telegram.
How can I get the Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot?
As we mentioned at the beginning of this post, the Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot is a part of the vUser Telegram Bulk Sender Bot, and to get the bot you need to purchase the whole package for 59€.
The Telegram Channel Member Extractor bot is just a small part of the Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package and it includes some other useful bots with magnificent features to help you boost your sales by many more automated targeted activities in Telegram.
- Telegram Group Member Adder
- Telegram Message Sender to Groups
- Telegram Group Member Extractor
- Telegram Message Sender to Usernames
- Telegram Spam Account Checker
- Message Sender to Chatted Contacts Bot in Telegram
- Telegram Message Sender to Saved Contacts
- Telegram Contacts Exporter Bot
- Telegram Numbers Auto Filter Bot
- Telegram Contacts Remover Bot
- Telegram Contacts importer Bot
- Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot
- Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot
- Telegram Message Forwarder to Usernames Bot
- Telegram Message Forwarder to Groups
- Telegram Chatted Contacts Exporter Bot
- Telegram Message Sender to Unsaved Contacts Bot
- Telegram Contacts Remover from List
- Update & Support Time Periods