Telegram Contacts Remover from List
Table of content
The Telegram Contacts Remover from List Bot, existing in the vUser
Telegram Bulk Sender bot
is a robotic software product that can automatically remove the contacts you want from the saved contacts in Telegram.
In this post, we are going to examine what the Telegram Contacts Remover from List Bot is for and how it works.
What is the use of the Telegram Contacts Remover from List Bot?
You might have two separate Telegram accounts on your mobile phone: one for business affairs using which you communicate with your customers, and one personal account to communicate with family and friends. The problem is, all the contacts saved in your phone contacts would be added to your Telegram contacts by default but you may not want to have friends, acquaintances, and family members among your business contacts. That is when you need to remove some of your contacts from your Telegram accounts.
To remove a contact, you must open that person's Telegram profile and remove them from your Telegram contacts one by one.
Obviously, if you want to remove a large number of people from your Telegram contacts manually, it will be very time-consuming and you will need a tool, such as the Telegram Contacts Remover from List Bot, Which we have introduced in the first paragraph of this post and can automatically do the whole process..
In the next setion, we are going to explain how this bot works.
Screenshotsof Telegram Contacts Remover from List
Important tipsHow to Run the Bot
Using the " Contacts Remover from List Bot" is similar to what is described in the tutorial video in this package; That means, first you need to manage the bot settings as you want and then run it.
Tips on Using the Bot
- To run this bot properly, your chats on Telegram should not have folders, which means that your Telegram chats should not be categorized into different folders. We have provided the needed information in the video tutorials to learn how to delete the category folders.
- This bot only searches contacts based on their names, finds them among your contacts, and deletes them. If a number of your contacts are saved with the same name in Telegram, it means one name belongs to more than one of your contacts, then the bot will only delete the first contact (with this name).
There are no other special things to know about this bot. Just set it up properly and run the bot to get things right.
How the Telegram Contacts Remover from List Bot Works
How to configure and work with this bot is provided in tutorial PDF and video files, which come with the bot.
Therefore, here in this section, we are not going to explain how to run the bot step by step and in detail.
To launch this bot, you just need to open the vUser Telegram Bulk sender UI program and choose the Telegram Contacts Remover from List Bot, apply the required settings by inserting the name of the saved contacts you want to be removed.
Finally, you run the Telegram Contacts Remover from List Bot.
After you run the bot, it will automatically do everything without any need for human supervision. The bot will launch to your Telegram account on your system, then from the ( ) icon, the bot will click on the Contacts to make them appear, and search for the first saved contact name that you have inserted in the bot settings Excel list. The bot will find the intended contact and click on it to open the chat page with this contact. Then, it will click on the profile, press the ( ) icon, and from the menu that appears, the bot will choose Delete Contact. A question box appears asking if you are sure you want to delete this contact and the bot will select Delete to remove the contact from the contacts you have saved in your Telegram account.
This process will be repeated for the second name that you have inserted in the bot settings Excel list.
The bot keeps working this way to the end of this list until all the contacts that you have inserted in
this list are automatically removed from your Telegram contacts.
In the video below, you will see how Telegram Contacts Remover from List Bot works.
How can I get the Telegram Contacts Remover from List Bot?
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, the Telegram Contacts Remover from List Bot is a part of the vUser Telegram bulk Sender Bot, which is a product of the vUser website, and to get the bot you need to purchase the whole package for 59€.
The Telegram Contacts Remover from List Botis just a small part of the Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package and it includes some other useful bots with magnificent features to help you boost your sales by many more automated targeted activities in Telegram.
- Telegram Group Member Adder
- Telegram Message Sender to Groups
- Telegram Group Member Extractor
- Telegram Message Sender to Usernames
- Telegram Spam Account Checker
- Message Sender to Chatted Contacts Bot in Telegram
- Telegram Message Sender to Saved Contacts
- Telegram Contacts Exporter Bot
- Telegram Numbers Auto Filter Bot
- Telegram Contacts Remover Bot
- Telegram Contacts importer Bot
- Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot
- Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot
- Telegram Message Forwarder to Usernames Bot
- Telegram Message Forwarder to Groups
- Telegram Chatted Contacts Exporter Bot
- Telegram Message Sender to Unsaved Contacts Bot
- Telegram Contacts Remover from List
- Update & Support Time Periods