Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot
Table of content
The Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts bot, existing in the vUser
Telegram Bulk Sender bot
is a robotic tool that can automatically forward your messages (which may also contain photos or videos)
to the direct chat of a large group of people in Telegram.
You can use this bot to send the same message, using Forward option, to a bunch of people that
are not saved in your Telegram contacts.
In this post, we are going to explain what the use of the Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts bot is and how it works.
What is the use of the Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot?
To send the same message to a number of people in Telegram, a normal user does not copy and paste the same message for each person separately; rather, they send that message once to one of the contacts and then forward it to others. Since forwarding the same message to a bunch of people in Telegram is much more natural and common than sending them the same message separately, it will be less risky to forward in bulk and reduce the sensitivity of Telegram to your advertising message.
Moreover, by forwarding messages that contain images or videos, you will not need to wait for the photo or video to upload fully for each message recipient, because they had been uploaded once in Telegram before and they will be only forwarded to others. As a result, by forwarding, they will not be uploaded in every one of the audience’s chat each time you send them, as a result of which the internet data usage drops and the messaging process speeds up.
Another advantage of forwarding is that if you choose a message that is in your channel to forward to your desired unsaved contacts, your channel name will appear on top of the forwarded message through which the message recipients may get into your channel.
Forwarding a message has several advantages compared to sending a message, but how can using the Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot help you?
To be able to forward a message to a stranger in Telegram, you need to save their mobile number to your Telegram contacts, which will be too time-consuming and difficult in bulk to save each of the people you want to message separately in your Telegram contacts. Moreover, Telegram does not allow you to message more than 50 strangers in a day, as a result of which, you will need to use multiple accounts to message any desired number of strangers in a day.
These are the reasons why advertising on Telegram by forwarding messages requires an automated tool, such as the Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot, which we are introducing in this post.
Screenshotsof Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot
Using "Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot" is similar to what is described in the tutorial video in this package; That means, first you need to manage the bot settings as you want and then run it.
Tips on Using the Bot
- Make sure that the numbers you put in the list of contacts and numbers are not listed in numerical order; Because this makes Telegram sensitive to your account.
- We recommend that you consider different names for each number. You can use the websites that suggest names for babies, copy the many names listed on these sites and paste them into the "Telegram Saved Names" column.
- Inserting "Telegram Saved Names" in the "Contacts and Phone Numbers List" Excel file is necessary because the bot first saves the numbers (with this name) in your Telegram contacts and then sends or forwards the message you want to them.
- To run this bot properly, your chats on Telegram should not have folders, which means that your Telegram chats should not be categorized into different folders. We have provided the needed information in the video tutorials to learn how to delete the category folders.
- If you want to forward your message, just post the message you want in your Telegram Saved Messages. Note that the message should be placed in The Saved Messages of each Telegram account that you want the bot to use to send messages to people.
If you want to upload your image messages directly (not by forwarding) to groups, you can put your image or video in a channel or group (e.g., create an empty channel or group and put the images and videos in that empty channel or group) and copy its link. To copy the link of that post, just right-click on the post and select Copy Post Link, as you see in the picture below.
And then right-click on the corresponding cell of the "Extra Text Messages" Excel file and paste the link so that the bot sends it to the groups you want.
There is nothing else special about this bot. Just set it up correctly and run the bot to make things work properly.
How the Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot Works
How to configure and work with this bot is provided in tutorial PDF and video files, which come with the bot.
Therefore, we are not going to explain these issues here again.
To launch this bot, you first upload the messages you want to forward in your Telegram Saved Messages. Then you open the vUser Telegram Bulk Sender UI program and choose the Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot, apply the required settings and then, you finally run the bot.
Afterwards, you will not need to do anything because the whole process will be done automatically by the bot.
The bot will start from the first mobile number that you have listed in the
“Contacts and Phone Numbers List” Excel file, save it in your Telegram contacts with the same name you put in
the Excel file. Then, the bot forwards your desired messages from your Saved Messages in Telegram to this newly saved contact.
You can also set the bot to send (and not forward) this contact some other messages.
This process will be repeated one by one for each of the mobile numbers to the end of the “Contacts and Phone Numbers List”.
The bot will forward messages to a specific number of unsaved contacts using the first account. If there are many unsaved contacts you want to message and if you have linked multiple accounts to the bot, the bot will automatically switch to the next accounts to keep forwarding messages to the rest of the unsaved contacts that you have put in the list.
How can I get the Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot?
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, the Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot is a part of the Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package, which is a product of the vUser website, and to get the bot you need to purchase the whole package for 59€.
The Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot is just a small part of the Telegram Bulk Sender Bot Package and it includes some other useful bots with magnificent features to help you boost your sales by many more automated targeted activities in Telegram.
- Telegram Group Member Adder
- Telegram Message Sender to Groups
- Telegram Group Member Extractor
- Telegram Message Sender to Usernames
- Telegram Spam Account Checker
- Message Sender to Chatted Contacts Bot in Telegram
- Telegram Message Sender to Saved Contacts
- Telegram Contacts Exporter Bot
- Telegram Numbers Auto Filter Bot
- Telegram Contacts Remover Bot
- Telegram Contacts importer Bot
- Telegram Channel Member Extractor Bot
- Telegram Message Forwarder to Unsaved Contacts Bot
- Telegram Message Forwarder to Usernames Bot
- Telegram Message Forwarder to Groups
- Telegram Chatted Contacts Exporter Bot
- Telegram Message Sender to Unsaved Contacts Bot
- Telegram Contacts Remover from List
- Update & Support Time Periods